3D ANIMATION ASSIGNMENTS

3D ANIMATION ASSIGNMENTS

I have create this blog for my 3D Animation Assignments.
The given assignment is about to create a character . The character that I create is Pingu , a cartoon character. I also have shown my work step by step and its output together.
I hope Mr.John (En.Amirul Helmi bin Ismail) ,subject lecturer will satisfied with my work.

Thank you.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Description of Autodesk 3ds Max 8

Autodesk 3Ds Max  is a modeling ,animation and rendering package developed by Autodesk Media and Entertainment. It has modeling capabilities, a flexible plugin architecture and is able to be used on the Microsoft Windows platform.


3ds Max has also been used in the development of 3D computer graphics for a number of video games.
Architectural and engineering design firms use 3ds Max for developing conceptual art and previsualization . Educational programs at the high school through university level use 3ds Max in their courses on 3D computer graphics and computer animation .




No comments:

Post a Comment