3D ANIMATION ASSIGNMENTS

3D ANIMATION ASSIGNMENTS

I have create this blog for my 3D Animation Assignments.
The given assignment is about to create a character . The character that I create is Pingu , a cartoon character. I also have shown my work step by step and its output together.
I hope Mr.John (En.Amirul Helmi bin Ismail) ,subject lecturer will satisfied with my work.

Thank you.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Tutorial 2 : Create a character in 3D Max

In Tutorial 2, I have to create my character in 3D .The software that I used is Autodesk 3D Max 8.


Picture 1

~ This is the work area of this software. There are many shapes and tools to create the object or character.



Picture 2

~  Using those shapes I have created the character that I sketched in Tutorial 1 in 3D Max software.


Picture 3
 ~ This is the output for my Tutorial 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment